Staffa– The world leader in Low Speed, High Torque (LSHT) motor technology.
More Staffa motors are in operation around the globe than any competing brand in industrial, mobile and marine machinery.
While the basic design of the Staffa motor has been around for over 40 years, continuous technical advancements and improvements are being made by the research and development team to ensure that Staffa motors are at the forefront of LSHT radial piston motor technology.
HMB Series – Single Displacement Hydraulic Motors
The original Staffa radial piston motor.
Sizes include: HMB010 ~ HMB030 ~ HMB045 ~ HMB060 ~ HMB080 ~ HMB100 ~ HMB125 ~ HMB150 ~ HMB200 ~ HMB270 ~ HMB325 ~ HMHDB400
HMC Series – Dual Displacement Hydraulic Motors
HPC Series - Dual Displacement Hydraulic Motors
Enhanced version of the HMC series motor that incorporates special low friction components combined with crankcase flushing flow into its design in order to achieve increased shaft power capability
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery (UK) Ltd. (KPMUK) are the manufacturer of Staffa hydraulic motors.
- Staffa motors are built by KPMUK at their facility in Plymouth, Devon, England.
- The low speed high torque Staffa units are available in both single displacement (HMB series) and dual displacement (HMC series) versions. Now there is a high power version of the HMC series, called the HPC series, which features several enhancements to significantly improve performance.
- Sizes range from the HMB010 at 188cc/rev through to the HMHDB400 at 6800 cc/rev. HMC series motors start with the HMC030 through to the HMC325 and have a choice of displacements for the high and low range.
- Output torques are available from 2.8 Nm/Bar to 172 Nm/Bar
- Staffa motors are renowned for the excellent reliability. If properly maintained, not subjected to loads or stresses beyond their capability, and used with clean hydraulic oil, Staffa motors have been known to last over 25 years in service!
Fixed and dual Displacement Radial Piston Motors used in Low-Speed/High Torque Applications.
Staffa Motors are offered in various sizes, displacements, torques and pressure ratings.